- Land Size: 10.12 Ha
- Property Type: Land, Acreage/semi rural, House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Colour steel
- Property condition: Excellent
- Garaging / carparking: Closed carport, Free standing
- Construction: Cladding
- Joinery: Timber
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Open), Split cycle a/c, Ceiling fans
- Electrical: Satellite dish, Phone extensions
- Kitchen: Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Granite and Timber
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: King and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Extra bedrooms: Bedroom 5
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Family
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Rural
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Paved and Concrete), Pool (Inground, Salt and Security fencing), BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 2)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Within close proximity of the Racetrack, Garfield township and the M1, this property would be a wonderful opportunity to bask in the ambiance of the retreat-like lifestyle. Greeted by a tree lined driveway, the homestead is set back from the road and looks over the front paddock, there's a circular drive and room to turn with ease behind the main house. Built to the highest of standards yet such a relaxed feel, the master suite at one end of the home features a walk through wardrobe to a well appointed ensuite with double vanities. There's a sunny northern patio to enjoy as well. The remaining 4 oversized bedrooms are located at the opposite end of the homestead and are serviced by the new family bathroom.
The family living and dining areas adjoin the stunning black kitchen in the central heart of the home. Beautifully fitted with a Calcutta stone island bench and feature timber everywhere else, there is an abundance of storage and a feature double oven, dishwasher and walk in pantry.
Step outside to stunning entertaining that serves as direct access to a fabulous solar heated in-ground pool with bluestone paving and pool house with outdoor bathroom and a children's playground area. There is also a veggie patch area to cultivate and enjoy.
Creature comforts include split system heating and cooling, as well as a wood heater and ceiling fans throughout. NBN is connected and there is 2 phase power to the home and machinery shed, mains and tank water service the property. Extensive use of post and rail fencing defines the main paddock areas and there is 4 wire electric fencing to all other paddocks. The central laneway provide ease of access and with the inter-connecting gate all open, a 1km training track is created.
There is also a Separate Gym (or home office) fitted with air conditioning within the main carport bay.
What a stunning opportunity.
This highly desirable property is located a short drive from the M1 Freeway with direct access to major shopping areas, private schools, State Parks and the Melbourne CBD. An easy ride to Bunyip Pony club in one direction and a short walk to Main Street Garfield in the other. An impressive opportunity that you must explore. This home is only available to inspect by private appointmen