- Land Size: 4339 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Colour steel
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet and Other (Vinyl)
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Woodfire, Split cycle a/c
- Kitchen: Designer, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: King and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Bush
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access, Manicured
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
This stunning family orientated home ensures that everyone has their own space without being disconnected from one another and the floorplan has been designed to provide an effortless flow throughout.
Comprising of brilliant sized bedrooms which include the exquisite master with walk in robes and a light filled ensuite, as well as three other spacious bedrooms all with robes, there is room for the children to enjoy their own zones with comfort.
The updated open plan living zone is fresh, vibrant and has a wonderful feel to the space. The expansive kitchen is complete with beautiful stone benchtops, quality appliances, has an abundance of storage and overlooks the meals and living areas. There is also another separate formal lounge providing options for the entire family at the front of the home. Tying these spaces together is the well placed double sided wood fire, which heats the entire house with the help of the ingenious heat transfer units.
Situated upon a beautiful 4339m2 parcel of land, outdoors has so much to offer! With sensational established gardens and greenery surrounding the property, the setting is quiet and calming. There is plenty of space for the children to explore and play, and for the entertainers; picture the garden parties you could have! The verandah provides lovely coverage and another relaxing area of this property.
If this all sounds great, then the large 4 car shed is icing on the cake! It is a wonderful addition to the property and is perfect for storing all those extra toys, vehicles or projects with ease!
Located just minutes from the main town of Drouin, and only minutes from the M1 freeway, the home is nestled away in one of the most sought after areas and on inspection you will see why! For the golf lovers, you are also just a stroll in the golf buggy away!
So if this exceptional property has ticked all your boxes, or you want to know more, don't hesitate to contact Tain or Shonah to book your inspection. Small acreage properties like this are hard to come by and a hidden gem like this won't last long.