- Land Size: 322 sqm
- Property condition: New, Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c, Ducted
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Ideal for both first home buyers or investors, this generous brick veneer property is located in close proximity to schools, supermarkets, the Main Street, public transport, the M1 and all the other amenities you need.
Step inside and you'll find ample bedrooms, including a master bedroom with walk in robes and ensuite. The other two bedrooms offer built in robes and a shared second bathroom/toilet.
When it comes to living spaces, this is where the property really shines, offering an inviting open plan living space with kitchen/meals/lounge integrated into one. Ducted heating and a split system air-conditioner will ensure climate comfort all year round.
Stepping outside, you'll be greeted with a cosy, low-maintenance courtyard and a large double lockup garage.
Whether you're ready to move in or are happy to continue a current rental agreement, 63 Fallingwater Drive is sure to impress.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Marcus Washington or we look forward to seeing you at the next open for inspection.