- Land Size: 2546 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Safety switch, Smoke alarms, Vacuum system
- Roof: Colour steel
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 3)
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds, Other (Holland)
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c, Woodfire (Closed), Gas mains, Ducted
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Microwave and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: King, Walk-in-robe and Heating / air conditioning
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Single, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Single, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Bush, Rural, Private
- Aspect: South, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Other surface), Garden, Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Manicured, Landscaped / designer, Backyard access, Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Sizes: 4.5 x 6, Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas, Solar
- Water supply: Town supply, Tank (size: 28,000L)
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Possibly the best presented home
Amazing sunroom with views
Your own haven from the hustle and bustle
Presented FOR SALE and located in the popular Cardinia Lakes Estate is this one of a kind family oasis. Situated on a 2546m2 (approx.) block and with nothing else to do except moving in; 24 Tahoe Circuit is truly unique.
The home offers three double sized bedrooms with master suite consisting of large walk in robe and immaculate ensuite. The other two bedrooms have built in robes and share the second bathroom/toilet. The home has two living zones with front formal lounge (which could be used as a theatre room) and back open plan living which integrates kitchen-meals-lounge. The kitchen is built for the master chef of the home with enormous bench space, quality appliances and loads of cupboard space. The home also has ducted heating, evaporative cooling, split system air-conditioner and woodfire heater.
Moving outside is where the magic happens. Situated on a 2546m2 block there is ample room to spread. On entrance of the property you are greeted with custom steel gates which open with an electric motor. The front of the home offers plenty of parking up to 6-8 cars or an opportunity for anyone that has boats, caravans, trailers or small trucks. The front of the home has an amazing veranda with decking and one and a half car garage. The home backs onto Mullane Road which allows anyone that would like dual access into the backyard. There is a gate perfect for trucks or large caravans.
Exiting from the main living area you have a sensational sun room which is closed in and comfortable. Moving out from the sunroom you have an amazing grassed area and timber board walk to the rest of the backyard. There is also a man cave with power, which is perfect for anyone that needs space for tools/storage.
If you love fruit trees, this home has plenty! The list includes Orange trees, blood orange, lime tree, lemon tree, mandarine tree, cumquats, plum trees, apricot tree, quince tree, 2 avocado trees, grape vines, passion fruit, cherry tree, yellow peach, pink lady apple, granny smith apple and kiwi vines. There is plenty more currently planted.
Extras include stunning timber floor boards, 9ft ceilings, quality blinds/curtains, LED downlights, instant gas solar heating, security alarm system, high speed fibre to house NBN with plenty of data & tv points, vacuum system, dishwasher, 22,000 litre water tank & inline drinking water filter system to kitchen tap!
Situated in the Cardinia Lakes Estate you are in reach of everything you could need including the iconic Cardinia Lake, Cardinia Lakes Shopping Centre, Bus public transport, kindergartens, child care centres, cafes, bakery, pharmacy and an easy drive to Pakenham Main Street.
This home is a show stopper, for more information please contract Marcus Washington or we look forward to seeing you are the next open for inspection!