- Land Size: 591 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Safety switch, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Property condition: Renovated, Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Open carport
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c, Ducted
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Double sink and Breakfast bar
- Living area: Open plan, Formal dining, Formal lounge, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: King, Heating / air conditioning and Ceiling fans
- Bedroom 2: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Single, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: South, East
- Outdoor living: Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat, Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
This fantastic home comprises of four bedrooms, with the option of three plus a study.
The Master suite plays host to a walk-in robe and a freshly updated ensuite, whilst two of the remaining bedrooms have built in robes and share the renovated bathroom and separate toilet.
The home has a large living zone upon entry, with a formal dining area that can be used as another smaller living zone or study.
Also, a beautifully updated open kitchen-dining area which leads you out on to the decked entertaining area.
Moving outside you are greeted by a lovely alfresco area fit for entertaining family and guests. A great amount of backyard space for the kids or family pets, side access with low maintenance gardens, a single car port and double car garage.
Situated within close proximity to all amenities including: Parks, St. Patricks Primary School, Beaconhills College, Pakenham Secondary College, Pakenham Consolidated, Cardinia Medical Centre, Public transport, Pakenham Main Street and just a short drive to the M1 freeway. You won't find a better location!
Extras Include: Stainless steel kitchen appliances, ducted heating, Split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans throughout, solar panels, block out blinds and roller shutters.