- Land Size: 761 sqm
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock, Timber
- Flooring: Timber, Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted
- Property Features: Security system
- Kitchen: Original, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge, Separate living
- Main bedroom: King
- Ensuite: Spa bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Extra bedrooms: Study Nook
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Spa, BBQ area (with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Sloping, Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
The home comprises of four generous sized bedrooms with the option of a fifth bedroom, home office, gym, or teenagers/parents retreat that is separate to the home. The large master bedroom features an expansive walk in robe and the ensuite comes equipped with a spa bath, toilet and separate shower.
The remaining three bedrooms have built in robes and share the second and third bathrooms both upstairs and downstairs.
Downstairs features open plan living integrating the kitchen-dining and living in to one. Not to mention the large living zone to the front of the home, both areas with sliding door access to the deck, this is the ideal space to entertain your family and friends.
Upstairs, the third living zone is a peaceful space where you can sit back, relax and take in the spectacular views. With sliding door access out to the balcony there's no better space to unwind and take it all in.
A study nook overlooking the front of the home is the perfect place for the kids to do their school work or be creative.
Moving outside you are greeted by an amazing veranda that wraps around the back half of the home from the east side to the west side, fitted with bistro blinds this is the ultimate area to entertain all year round. With low maintenance gardens, a double car lock up garage with external and internal access through to the oversized laundry which also encompasses a clothes chute from the upstairs living areas.
With side access and a great sized back yard for the kids or family pets, homes like this don't come along every day. Be sure to put this at the top of your shopping list of inspections this weekend as it is a must see!
Extras include: Polished Victorian Ash floor boards, reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs and down, gas cook top, electric oven, Stainless steel dishwasher, Gas ducted heating, 9-foot ceilings, LED downlights (Can be controlled by smart device via Bluetooth app), Alarm system, CCTV system, Under house storage, USB charging ports to all bedrooms, ceiling fans throughout, new blockout/SHADE blinds and new QUALITY carpet.
Situated on the North-side of Pakenham you are in close proximity to Beaconhills College, Pakenham Secondary, St. Patricks Primary School and Pakenham Consolidated. The Main Street of Pakenham is only a few minutes' drive away, with a 6-minute drive to the M1 freeway and bus public transport close by.