- Land Size: 2.2253 Ha
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: Acreage/semi rural
- House style: Cottage, Colonial
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Colour steel
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Timber
- Window coverings: Blinds, Other (Plantation Shutters)
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c, Ceiling fans
- Electrical: Phone extensions
- Property Features: Security system, Other (CCTV System)
- Kitchen: Designer, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Other
- Living area: Formal lounge, Formal dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: King and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Rumpus (Ceiling fans)
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Rural, Private, Bush
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Pool (Heated, Salt, Chlorine, Above ground and Security fencing), Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Sloping
- Grounds: Manicured, Backyard access
- Water supply: Tank
- Sewerage: Septic
About this listing
Built with pristine quality, presented immaculately and boasting with opportunity is a stunning Hampton style home on a luxurious country estate of 5.5 Acres; a home which that needs to be seen to be believed! A masterpiece of design presents you with a multitude of stylish features at every corner including polished floorboards, plantation shutters and colonial windows providing an abundance of natural light bringing a sense of warmth and comfort throughout. Upon entry you are greeted with the spacious living room adjacent to the formal dining room; finished with a touch of elegance. The formal dining room leads you to the one of many "wow" factors of the home, the kitchen. An open plan kitchen consisting of the highest quality appliances, butler's pantry plus ample room for the masterchef to move. If that's not enough then cooking for the family will be a privilege when given the opportunity to oversee the breathtaking views on display daily.
The master bedroom lies central to the home and showcases a large walk in robe with a stunning, personal ensuite. The remaining two bedrooms both generous in size share the rejuvenated bathroom which hosts dual basin sink and a spacious shower.
The family room is another feature to add, boasting with space and surrounded by natural light; the family room is sure to host the larger family. Leading you out from the lounge is the open alfresco; perfect for entertaining family and friends while enjoying views as far as the eye can see. Comfortably supervise from the outdoor entertaining area while kids enjoy their days in the spacious, heated pool.
Leading from the laundry you'll notice the office/study which is set up perfectly for anyone who needs to work from home or in need of a home gym or kids' playroom. Separate from the home is the stylish Bungalow presented immaculately and consisting of its own bedroom, ensuite and standalone bath; perfect for accommodating guests. Just a few steps further and you've reached the games room. This area boasts opportunity for either a games room, bar or entertaining area or simply a retreat for the older teens.
Finally; the separate Cottage. Consisting of its own kitchen-dining-lounge this small getaway can be useful for the older family to move into, a young adult or a B&B option. With its bathroom, toilet and upstairs bedroom; the opportunities are endless. Featuring vaulted ceilings and personal alfresco it'll be hard to decide which residence to reside in.
With a magnitude of features including split system air conditioning, manicured gardens with over 300 roses, vegetable garden, fruit tree's, 4 x water tanks with digital sensors, Internal and External CCTV with active alarm system, LED downlights and dishwasher; this package is endless!
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact Joshua or Tain, otherwise we look forward to seeing you at the next open for inspection.