- Land Size: 651 sqm
- Property condition: Renovated, Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Federation, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Colour steel
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds (Venetian)
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Ducted, Ceiling fans, Other (Evaporative Cooling)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Vacuum system
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Microwave and Pantry
- Living area: Formal lounge, Formal dining, Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: King, Built-in-robe and Heating / air conditioning
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Extra bedrooms: Extra bedrooms
- Additional rooms: Rumpus, Pool/billiard room
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: South, West
- Outdoor living: BBQ area, Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Sloping, Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Manicured, Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
This Brilliant must-see home comprises of four bedrooms, the master suite plays host to a walk-in robe and ensuite, whilst two of the remaining bedrooms have built in robes and share the separate bathroom and toilet.
The home has three large living zones! A formal dining area to greet you at the front of the home that can easily be used as a fourth separate living space, this is a fantastic area for you to kick back and relax, away from the central hub of the home.
A wonderfully laid out open kitchen-dining-lounge area with a freshly updated kitchen. Double doors to separate the open plan living space from the formal lounge, hosting scenic views of the north, this space is peaceful and sure to make you feel like you never want to leave your home.
It doesn't stop there! The ground floor plays host to a fourth large entertainment area/games room with the potential to create fifth separate bedroom.
Moving outside you are greeted by an amazing veranda with views, a deck that is perfect for entertaining, A patio and a great amount of backyard space for the kids or family pets. With low maintenance gardens, a plus sized double car lock up garage with external and internal access. Plenty of off-street parking with designated space for a boat, caravan or trailer. Side access with an abundance of storage and space for a workshop.
Extras include: Evaporative cooling, ducted heating, ceiling fans throughout, hot water temperature control to ensuite, kitchen and bathroom. Ducted vacuum throughout, electric wall heater to ensuite, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, stone benchtops, new carpet, gas log fire and rain water tank.
Situated on the North-side of Pakenham you are in proximity to Beaconhills College, Pakenham Secondary, St. Patricks Primary School and Pakenham Consolidated. The Main Street of Pakenham is only a few minutes' drive away, with a 6-minute drive to the M1 freeway and bus public transport close by.
Homes like this are as rare as hens' teeth, be sure to put this at the top of your shopping list of inspections this weekend as it is a must see!