- Land Size: 684 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted, Other (Evaporative)
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double, Walk-in-robe and Heating / air conditioning
- Ensuite: Bath, Spa bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Concrete)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Located in a quiet location, tucked away in Blue Horizons estate, this home on a 684m2(approx.) block is presented immaculately. Your searching days really are over!
The master bedroom consists of an ensuite and walk in robe while the three other bedrooms have built in robes ready for your family. The well planned living areas include a formal lounge at the front of the home complete with a fireplace to provide warmth and comfort through the colder months, a large kitchen with ample bench space and features quality appliances. An open plan dining and family area is positioned perfectly while the chef of the family prepares and entertains guests. If you're not already impressed, this expansive home also hosts a large rumpus room to the rear of the home.
This home really is the complete package! Multiple living zones low maintenance gardens and on a great sized block; you need no more then to simply move in and enjoy!
Moving outside you're greeted with a great sized outdoor entertainment area essential to the entertainer to host family and friends. For all who need the space for boats, caravans or a trailer, look no further! With rear roller door access leading you down the concrete driveway you're lucky enough to have the bonus of a 6.5x6.5m shed!
Extra features include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, dishwasher, dual basin sink and a sun light in the kitchen. The home is well positioned close to all essential amenities, M1 Access, Heritage Springs Shopping Centre, Main Street Pakenham and a choice of various primary and secondary schools in the surrounding area. There's easy access to major arterial roads, as well as public transport services including the Pakenham train station and the bus stops are within walking distance.