- Land Size: 916 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Property condition: Fair
- House style: Contemporary
- Unit style: Lowrise
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Tiles and Timber
- Window coverings: Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Split cycle a/c
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Kitchen: Original, Upright stove, Extractor fan, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge, Separate living
- Main bedroom: King and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: West
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
The house itself is brick veneer with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 living areas. The Lounge has a delightful timber floor and open Wood fireplace with the updated Kitchen/Dining area being tiled and including a split air system.
The bathroom incorporates a spa bath and there is a separate laundry.
There is side access to accommodate a boat or caravan.
The front yard has 2 magnificent Liquid Amber trees, they provide glorious shade in Summer, a colourful Autumn, allow the Winter sun through and then the budding of new life in Spring.
A superb opportunity, make it yours.