- Land Size: 453 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Tile
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Federation
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c, Ducted, Ceiling fans
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: South
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Materials (Colorbond)
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Gas, Solar
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Inside this charming brick veneer household you will find the home is full of space, comfort and light. The master is situated at the front of the home and features a large walk in robe, and lovely ensuite to top it off. The remaining bedrooms are both a fantastic size and comprise of built in robes and share the main bathroom.
The open plan living area has a wonderful flow and combines living and dining together effortlessly. The kitchen is well designed with plenty of bench space, glass splashback and an abundance of storage.
For those wanting to take in the fresh air there is an alfresco outdoors that allows for entertaining in the beautiful weather to be enjoyed by all. There is also a double car garage.
Other features of the home include; ducted heating, split system Cooling, quality appliances, low maintenance gardens and an outstanding location!
With shopping, Toomuc Creek parks, walking trails and schools all in close proximity you will love living in such a wonderful estate with so much to offer within the community!