- Land Size: 693 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Tile
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Original, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood and Breakfast bar
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area, BBQ area (with lighting and with power)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat, Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Side access perfect for boats, trailers & caravans
693 m2 block (approx.)
Ready to move in and enjoy!
Presented FOR SALE and located on the North-side of Pakenham is this fantastic residence ready for its new owners to simply more in and enjoy. Situated on a 693m2 block (approx.) and with everything a first home buyer, investor or downsizer could ever need; 101 Eagle Drive is one property you don`t want to miss this Saturday.
The home offers three good sized bedrooms with master bedroom having walk in robe and ensuite. The other two bedrooms have built in robes and share the second bathroom/toilet. The home has a great sized living space and integrated kitchen-dining area. The home also has a split system air-conditioner.
Moving outside you have a double garage, side access perfect for boat, trailer or caravan, plenty of parking space in your driveway, huge pergola perfect for entertaining, back shed perfect for storage and low maintenance gardens.
Located on the North-side of Pakenham you have everything at your finger tips including bus public transport, St Patricks Primary School, Parkland, easy 4 minute drive to Pakenham Main Street and quick access to the M1 freeway.
This home is one not to be missed! For more information please call Marcus Washington or we look forward to seeing you at the next open for inspection!